$15-$17 per hour
Up to 26 hours per week starting August 2021 through the end of May 2022
Hours of work:
The Before/After School Care (BASC) program runs from 6am-8am and 3:15pm-6pm on Monday-Friday (school days). The Supervisor is required to arrive at least 15 minutes early for both morning and afternoon shifts and stay until the last child leaves in the afternoon.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the Our Savior Lutheran Church and School’s mission and philosophy.
- Active First Aid certification (to be paid for by the school, if necessary)
- Must be available throughout the duration of the school year
- The Supervisor runs the day to day Before/After School Care program.
- To supervise the children at all times, ensuring their well being and safety.
- To treat all children with dignity and respect.
- To work with other members of the staff occasionally as required.
- To make sure staff and children leave the location clean and tidy each day.
- To ensure all children are signed in and are signed out by an authorized parent or nominated person.