“Death has been swallowed up in victory…thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 15)
While the outward celebration of Easter will be on the quiet side this year, let us magnify the true Easter message that Jesus has risen and so will all who believe in him!
PRAYER: Lord Jesus, we worship you as our living Savior, who conquered our enemies of sin, death and the devil. We joyfully praise you for your resurrection proclaims to me and all believers the forgiveness of sins and peace through your victory. To you be honor and glory. Amen.
Cancellations and Postponements
All regular in-building activities (worship, classes, etc.) remain postponed.
Remote learning continues.
If you would like assistance in navigating through our various online resources, please call the church office (262.377.6363).
- Our Website
- Our YouTube Channel: Live-stream and recorded services, brief devotions https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OXJX9adFfQ6f3RQC8Vl7g
- Our Podcast Link: https://oursaviorgrafton.org/category/podcast/
- Our Facebook Page
- Maundy Thursday, April 9, 7 pm, YouTube channel: live-stream and recorded; or listen to our podcast
- Good Friday, April 10, Preservice music provided by Zach Steinbach at 12:45 with worship beginning at 1 pm. YouTube channel: live-stream & recorded; or listen on podcast
- Good Friday Tenebrae, Apr. 10, 7pm, YouTube channel: live-stream & recorded; or listen on podcast
- Easter Sunday Devotion, Ap. 12, 7 am, YouTube channel recorded; or listen to our podcast
- Easter Sunday Festival Service, April 12, 9:30 am, YouTube channel: live-stream & recorded; or listen on podcast
- Thursday Evening Devotion, April 16 – YouTube channel recorded; or listen ton podcast. It should be available by early evening.
- Sunday Worship, April 19, 9:30 am YouTube channel: live-stream & recorded; or listen on podcast.
Sunday morning worship – Time of Grace TV broadcast. Sunday mornings in the greater Milwaukee area:
7 am WBME (MeTV41 and 58.2); 10:30 am WDJT (CBS 58); Saturday 12 am midnight WTMJ (NBC 4).
See many spiritual growth resources (worship services, devotional ideas and videos, podcasts, and much more) on our website.
New Women’s Online Bible Study
An eight-week series entitled “Enough for Now – Unpacking God’s Sufficiency,” taught by Andrea Semmann on Tuesday evenings from 8-9:30 pm, beginning April 14. Contact Alison Wolf to sign up for this Zoom online Bible study. Find more details at our church and school website and Facebook page.
We look forward to the day when we will again be able to gather together in person to receive the Lord’s Supper, where the forgiveness we receive through God’s Word will also be given to us in a wonderful personal way through the Sacrament. PRAYER: Lord Jesus, give us strength to walk close to you each day as we look with eagerness to the day when we will again receive the faith-strengthening gift of your body and blood. Amen.
Prayer Requests and Prayer Circle
Please let us know of any personal prayer requests. You can contact Pastor Wagner, Mr. Hering or Sarah in the church office. Contact Sarah to receive an emailed Prayer Circle which includes a brief devotional thought, requested prayers for specific needs, and a prayer for a specific area of WELS ministry.
Email Address Request Reminder
Please send us any new, updated and individual family member email addresses.
Thank you for your gifts to the Lord! As you are able, please continue to support the ministry of our church and school. You may mail your offering envelopes or drop them off in person at the church office (they will be placed in the safe). Other options include using direct checks from your bank that are mailed to our church, or engaging Vanco, an online giving service, through our church website.
He is risen! He is risen indeed! Let us rejoice and be glad in the good news of our salvation!
In the name of our risen and glorified Savior,
Pastor Wagner and Mr. Hering
Our Contact Information:
Pastor Wagner ([email protected]; 262.488.1899)
Mr. Hering ([email protected]; 414.491.3515)
Sarah Smith (email; church office: 262.377.6363)