The Apostle Paul wrote to the Philippians (4:4), “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” It sounds like things were going really well in his life. Truth be told, he wrote these words while in prison in Rome and facing an uncertain future. Yet these difficult circumstances could not rob him of joy, joy in Jesus. Are you or those you love facing uncertainty and struggles with health, finances, job, school? Undoubtedly nearly everyone these days is experiencing some sort extraordinary challenge. May our outward circumstances not impact our inward confidence and faith in Jesus, who promises us that his forgiveness, care and love will never fail. God keep you centered and firm on the foundation of his unshakable gospel promises, so that you can join Paul in saying, “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”
Schedule of Worship and Events
- Thursday, June 11, worship at 7 pm in our Family Life Center Gym
- Saturday, June 6, at 7 am, men’s Bible study in the fellowship hall
- Sunday, June 14, worship at 8 & 10:30 in our FLC Gym and Bible class at 9:15 in the fellowship hall
- We will continue to live stream our Sunday morning 10:30 service.
- Keep Mrs. Amanda Gronholz in your prayers as she seeks God’s will regarding her Call to serve one year as a part-time teacher in our school.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6).