Girls B-team at 5pm
Boys B-team at 6pm
Girls A-team at 7pm
Boys A-team at 8pm
Our Savior Lutheran School PTF has sold record number of pizzas. Be sure to sign up to help on Saturday, November 23 @ 8:00 a.m.
Many hands are needed and your help is appreciated. The morning goes by quickly with lots of fun and fellowship.
If you placed a pizza order, the pizzas may be picked up on Saturday afternoon between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
To order Warrior Wear from now until September 22, go to:
Parents of 2019-2020 Preschool (3K and 4K) & Kindergarten Students are invited to come explore our early childhood education program!
Monday, February 4th @ 6:30 p.m.
Our Savior Lutheran School
1332 Arrowhead Road
Grafton, WI 53024
- Meet the teachers, principal, and other parents.
- Explore our Christian curriculum.
- Receive important health and immunization information.
- Come learn more about our strong Christian and academic program.
- Let us share our vision for your children’s future at Our Savior, focusing on:
- Christian Faith
- Christian Service
- Christian Witness
- Academic Readiness
Registration is open for the 2019-2020 School Year
Delicious, home-made, fresh pizzas for sale! Sell to friends, family, co-workers, etc. Money raised is used for a variety of non-budgeted items and events sponsored by the PTF.
Please help us reach our goal of 800 pizzas!
- Take orders from now until Friday, November 2nd
- Collect money as you sell. (Checks made payable to: “Our Savior PTF” )
- NEW this year – for supporters who are not fond of pizza or have no freezer space, there is also an option to simply provide a monetary donation on the form.
Just ordering for yourself?
IMPORTANT: All pizzas must be picked up on Saturday, November 17th, from noon – 1:00 p.m. We will not be able to store pizza orders. Pizzas are fresh, not frozen, but they freeze perfectly.
Don’t forget to sign up to help make pizzas on November 17th! Assembly and cleanup will be from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. Please let us know if you can come for all or part of that time. It is important for us to know for planning purposes.
**** Please note – there will be no childcare for this event ****